21 March 2011

Give me my money, bitch!

We have been very bad, yes, very naughty, for not having updated our fantastical blog in a while. This shall change! You may spank us if you like. I know that Sp00neleh would like it. A lot.

On our behalf we would like to say that all our sympathies go out to the victims of the catastrophe in Japan.

Times are a-changing. This weekend I will be partying it up in Swedenland, Moose-style, so expect to see some crazy party pictures. HEhehe.

Damn, my feet have fallen asleep.

As you've probably heard, the starring actor of "Two and a Half Men" (which I think is s shit show anyways mainly 'cause I hate sitcoms), Charlie Sheen, has gone a bit bonkers. Here's a funny video he made which I personally think is better than anything he did on "Two and a Half Men" (again, mainly 'cause I hate sitcoms; so fucking unrealistic and NOT funny).


0 comments:

Post a Comment