5 February 2011

Lending People Your Car

Well, since I don't have a license nor own a car, I do not have to worry about this matter! Wait, what you wanna borrow my car? What car? :S I'm confused...

Google is a great search engine but I just realised that even though it has helped me out at times with homework or writing essays or with books I didn't read for English, there has been more times, A LOT more times where it has failed me. Where it has  not succeeded in identifying what my search demands and therefore failed to come up with what I need. I sat for hours tonight trying to look for a simple red, vintage background. I found many vintage backgrounds and I found many red ones but NONE that were red AND vintage. This pissed me off. What pissed me off even more was that this isn't the first time that Google has forsaken me! Although Google is awesome and has become a part of our everyday language ("Just GOOGLE it!") I am beginning to doubt if it really is that great after all. Well, that is what I've experienced.

Mmm, sitting alone in this godforsaken room on a Friday night. God, I wish I was out, partying like crazy until dawn. I miss those times. I haven't partied since last year. This is very sad. I hope you guys are partying double as hard for me. Drinking jäger shots and making out with strangers in empty bathroom stalls!

0 comments:

Post a Comment